19 days. Does that sound like a lot? I think it does. 11 more to go. The staff actually leave project this coming Saturday. But some of us are staying extra for a Leadership Symposium. My sister is coming to babysit while I am at the meetings. It will be fun. Staying here those days will be interesting. 7 people in 2 rooms.
As far as the project goes, I have nothing to say. I wish I knew more in order to communicate but I just do not really know. I basically just do "normal" life here. I have been so out of the loop for the past few years that I do not know many of the students. For former project attendees you will understand my terms. It is a small project (40 students). This is great because people hang out a lot during their free time. It makes for a really close-knit project. The room leaders area actually team leaders and vice versa. They live with their discipleship groups. They do not work with them because they attend the staff meetings. I think it is a great idea. We have been tweaking things the past few years--schedule, leadership, dress code etc. We change things and then change them back the next year. CO Gulf Coast is in and has seemed to be in a changing pattern for a while now. This year is no different. The only constant has been change.
No comments:
Post a Comment