9.13.2009
500 posts! what?
My dashboard says I have written 500 posts. That sounds a little ridiculous to me. To think I have really had that much to say. But, I did start this thing in May of 2006 as I was heading to Brazil for the summer with a big baby in my belly and a sweet little boy by my side. So, I guess three years of life could offer opportunities for that many posts. Actually there is often a lot more I could say or want to say but for some reason choose not to say. I occasionally enjoy looking back on old posts. For instance if it is Sept 09 I will go back to Sept 07 and see what we were doing then. It is really fun and this is why I do it, for my family and friends who are far away and for myself who apparently has memory loss! Also, I have chosen (subconsciously) to not scrapbook or even print out pictures for that matter. Don't judge me! (that's for you Shana) So, this serves that purpose for me. Looking fwd to another 500!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
As I have said many times, your blog helps me so much to stay in touch. I hope you never tire of it. Love to all. Gran
So glad to hear that I'm not the only one not scrapbooking and miserably behind in even printing out pictures! Unless my kids have access to blogger, they're likely not to have any keepsakes from their childhood!
I love your blog and you are the main person who inspired me to have a blog. And I, too, am using mine to keep at least SOME record of my children growing up. I thought you used to be into scrapbooking with snapfish, though. I know- who has the time. P.S. Don't be scared to share more- you know your readers love an open book! : )
Post a Comment