9.08.2009
brief birthday post
The Fairy Tea Party was a success. All the moms said their little fairies loved it. They all got wings and decorated wands. They had a pretend tea party with water, ran around the yard, ate and opened presents. They were all so cute. It was the perfect number of girls. Just a few sweet friend to help celebrate our sweet baby girl turning 3. She is so excited about being "fwee". Most of her sentences end with, "But I'm fwee now". Here are a few pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Oh my gosh! Adorable!
And that arm is AMAZING!!!:)
Precious Shelley. Ella is beautiful. Hard to believe she is already three. I love that Nate is such a boy. He is always in a shirt and diaper. It makes me laugh because that is so my house. Samuel gets up in the morning and takes off his PJ's and yells he is dressed for the day. I know I will look back one day and beg for this time with the boys back. By the way, your arms look great. One of the blessing of having big babies!!!
How precious is that! I love the Fairy Tea Party idea. And you said birthday parties were not your forte`. I got to see Taylor's wand and it is absolutely adorable! Love the gem stones. Good job Aunt Sissy! Thank you again for the card. So sweet!
Back to the school blog; I'm anxious to see how Streed did going solo today. Love, Gran
Sooooo precious...the little fairies, the party, the family photo. Love it!
Precious pics- you and your house look gorgeous.
Lily fairy is having a tea party....we have that one, too. What fun. My big kid is doing a one day a week pre-school and I miss him for four hours...and then Christian and I fight about who gets to pick him up (three blocks away). I am the ever responsible mother of three. Two out of three wednesdays, he's ridden on the back of the bike to school cramming cereal from a ziplock bag in his mouth because he woke up too late for breakfast....I'll get my butt in gear soon.
Post a Comment