We love living in a city with big time football. Even if you don't have a ticket you can still partake of the festivities and the energy. Chip and the guys set up their tent yesterday (Friday) at 1pm because they have a really good tailgaiting spot. And ESPN's GameDay was going to be set up right near them. The staff was going to spend the night out there last night but it was supposed to rain so they opted to just head out there this morning at 7am!!! I have talked to Chip several times and have the television on here at the house watching it. I am doing laundry and watching the depressing weather. I almost want to throw on a hat and head out to the campus just to be out there. We will see. Who knows how far I would have to park and walk...in the rain. With three kids. Maybe I should refer to my previous post about dumb ideas.
10.10.2009
game day
We love living in a city with big time football. Even if you don't have a ticket you can still partake of the festivities and the energy. Chip and the guys set up their tent yesterday (Friday) at 1pm because they have a really good tailgaiting spot. And ESPN's GameDay was going to be set up right near them. The staff was going to spend the night out there last night but it was supposed to rain so they opted to just head out there this morning at 7am!!! I have talked to Chip several times and have the television on here at the house watching it. I am doing laundry and watching the depressing weather. I almost want to throw on a hat and head out to the campus just to be out there. We will see. Who knows how far I would have to park and walk...in the rain. With three kids. Maybe I should refer to my previous post about dumb ideas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can imagine how you would be tempted because I can feel the excitement over the internet. There are not a lot of things more exciting than being present at a college football game. Rollllll Tide! Oops Gran
Post a Comment